Raiden Bomber (雷電ボンバー, raiden bonbā) is a playable character who appears in Super Bomberman R. He was added in update 2.1 on June 27, 2018.
In Super Bomberman R Online, he is only available to players who have purchased the Premium Pack.
A cyborg Bomberman from the Metal Gear planet.
Wall running and slicing up giant unmanned weapons, his physical ability is simply superhuman. His codename is Raiden, but his true name is Jack. He was once known as Jack the Ripper. He can turn off his sense of taste when eating something disgusting, apparently.~ Super Bomberman R Official Website
A cyborg Bomberman from Planet Metal-Gear. With the aid of a reinforced exoskeleton, Raiden possesses physical abilities far exceeding those of normal human beings. The legendary hero Snake is an important figure in Raiden's life. ~ Super Bomberman R Online in-game text
Raiden Bomber's special ability is the Ninja run (ニンジャラン, ninja ran). Pressing the special ability button will initiate a sword slash, sending him up to two squares ahead. Any character hit by this ability will be knocked up to four squares away. Raiden Bomber will then be under an effect which lasts for five seconds, allowing him to move and make more slash attacks with the special ability button. He can make up to 12 consecutive attacks during this time, but he cannot place bombs. After the effect ends, it has a five second cooldown period before it may be used again.
White is hit by his wooden sword.
|Grand Prix Abilities|
- Raiden is the protagonist of the video game Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty, produced by Konami.
- In update 2.2 on September 19, 2018, Raiden's vulnerability after hitting a character was reduced from 0.6 seconds to 0.3 seconds.
- Raiden Bomber's appearance in Super Bomberman R Onilne has been redesigned, referencing his appearance in Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots.
- ↑ スーパーボンバーマン R 公式サイト, Konami Digital Entertainment, 26/6/2018. Accessed 27/6/2018.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Super Bomberman R Official Website, Konami Digital Entertainment, 26/6/2018. Accessed 27/6/2018.
- ↑ Online Manual, Konami Digital Entertainment, 2018. Accessed 9/24/2018.
|Super Bomberman R Online|
|Gameplay Elements||Battle Stages・Grand Prix・Customization・Bomber Pass|