Tsugaru (ツガル) is an unlockable playable character in Bombergirl. She was teased in a series of tweets beginning on February 2, 2018, before being ultimately revealed on February 7. She was first playable during the location test at JAEPO 2018.
Tsugaru is a Santa-type Bombergirl, an armament god princess produced by the Studio Roots company. As a sniper, long-distance attacks are her forte. The uniform Shiro gave her is her favourite present.
"I'll snipe your heart!"
|Hobby||"Making Christmas ornaments and growing apples. Apples are great, aren't they?"|
|Likes||"Children of the world who believe in Santa Claus. Ah! And mature clothes that make me look like a lady!!"|
|Dislikes||"Blizzards and barking dogs. And dirty chimneys."|
|Brand||573 Factory (573ファクトリー 573 fakutorī), a reference to the max stats for Tokimeki Memorial:Forever With You.|
Tsugaru is a Shooter. She is a Bombergirl who is remarkably good at making long-distance attacks. She can deal damage at a range that other Shooters cannot reach, and fire a high-powered, ultra-long laser to wipe out enemies in places she can't even see.
Default skills are always available, while additional skills must be obtained through the Bomber Gacha.
Default Skill 1
|Team Level: Lv.2|
|Horn Sniper Rifle|
ホーンスナイパーライフル? hōn sunaipā raifuru
|Shoot at the enemy with a sniper rifle.|
Default Skill 2
|Team Level: Lv.5|
ハイパーエレクトロマグネティックランチャー? haipā erekutoro magunetikku ranchā
|Fire an ultra-long-distance bombardment that explodes forward in a line. She cannot move for a moment due to the shock.|
Additional Skill 1
|Team Level: Lv.3|
|Apple Stun Cider|
アップルスタンサイダー? appuru sutan saidā
|Throw a bomb forward that creates a stun field.|
Additional Skill 2
|Team Level: Lv.4|
|Holy Night Mass|
ホーリィナイト・ミサ? hōryi naito misa
|Fire a succession of shots at the enemy with a sniper rifle.|
- Tsugaru is a character who originated in Konami's Beatmania IIDX rythym game series and later appeared in the Busou Shiniki action-figure-based franchise. Her status as an "armament god princess" is the literal translation of Busou Shiniki, and her use of sniper rifles is derived from that franchise as well.
- Tsugaru's Skills come from attacks that she used in her Busou Shiniki incarnation.
- ↑ @bombergirl573 tweet, 2/2/2018. Accessed 3/20/2019.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 @bombergirl573 tweet, 2/7/2018. Accessed 3/20/2019.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 ボンバーガール, Konami Digital Entertainment, 2018-2019. Accessed 3/20/2019.
- ↑ @bombergirl573 tweet, 10/20/2017. Accessed 3/19/2019.
- ↑ @bombergirl573 tweet, 2/7/2018. Accessed 3/20/2019.
|Bomber Gacha・Comics・Events・Merchandise・Single Battle|
|Aquablue Castle・Bomb Town・Christmas Town・Cyberspace・Halloween Town・Holy Evil Ruins・Karakuri Castle・KONAMI Arcade Championship・Panic Island・QMA Collab Town|