From BomberpediaJump to navigationJump to search
Emera (エメラ) is one of four default playable characters in Bombergirl.
Emera is a Bombergirl manufactured for battle. Having disappeared from the spotlight, she now returns to participate in the Bomber Battle in a custom maid build.
"Victory is my duty."
|Hobby||"Maid duties such as housekeeping, that is my duty. But shopping is enjoyable."|
|Likes||"Not configured. But cats could kill me with their cuteness."|
|Dislikes||"Not configured. But when I see rust, it makes me sad. It's terrible."|
|Brand||Sciensynaps (サイエンシナプス saienshinapusu), a sci-fi brand of mecha-type girls, that caters to masters who like robots, beam shots, and vernier equipment.|
Emera is a Shooter. She is a Bombergirl whose strength is firing rapid-fire projectiles. She can deal the finishing blow to a troublesome enemy who is low on HP, or fire an intense, long-distance beam to clear a path for allies.
Default skills are always available, while additional skills must be obtained through the Bomber Gacha.
Default Skill 1
|Team Level: Lv.1|
Δスレッド? Δ sureddo
|Charges three energy shots, then fires them one-by-one to deal damage.|
Default Skill 2
|Team Level: Lv.5|
Ωデリート? Ω derīto
|Fires an intense, ultra-long-distance beam forward. She cannot move for a moment due to the shock.|
Additional Skill 1
|Team Level: Lv.3|
αブラスト? α burasuto
|Fires a beam forward.|
Additional Skill 2
|Team Level: Lv.4|
Σスレッド? Σ sureddo
|Charges one big energy shot, then fires it to deal damage.|
- The name "Emera" comes from emerald, a shade of green.
- Emera refers to Tsugaru as her friend before she is introduced to the other characters.
- The Sigma Thread ability was added to the game through the New Skill Initiation Gacha event.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 ボンバーガール, Konami Digital Entertainment, 2018-2019. Accessed 3/22/2019.
- ↑ @bombergirl573 tweet, 10/19/2017. Accessed 3/22/2019.
- ↑ @bombergirl573 tweet, 2/2/2018. Accessed 3/22/2019.
- ↑ @bombergirl573 tweet, 11/21/2018. Accessed 3/23/2019.
|Bomber Gacha・Comics・Events・Merchandise・Single Battle|
|Aquablue Castle・Bomb Town・Christmas Town・Cyberspace・Halloween Town・Holy Evil Ruins・Karakuri Castle・KONAMI Arcade Championship・Panic Island・QMA Collab Town|